File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 671
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Speed Monitoring Systems - Enforcement
Authorizing specified persons to sign a statement that alleges, based
on inspection of recorded images from a speed monitoring system, that
a motor vehicle was being operated in violation of highway speed laws;
and authorizing specified persons to swear to and affirm for
evidentiary purposes, based on inspection of recorded images from a
speed monitoring system, that a motor vehicle was being operated in
violation of highway speed laws.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Recordings -see also- Video
- Traffic Regulation
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters