File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 650/10 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Crimes - Committing a Crime of Violence in the Presence of a Minor - Penalties
Prohibiting a person from committing a crime of violence when the
person knows or reasonably should know that a minor is present;
establishing circumstances under which a minor is present in a
residence; establishing penalties for a violation of the Act;
establishing that a sentence under the Act is separate from and
consecutive to a sentence for any crime based on the act establishing
a violation of the Act; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judiciary
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (135-1)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/29 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Violence -see also- Domestic Violence; Harassment
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Criminal Law
- Public Safety
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 10, 2011: Third Reading Passed (135-1)