File Code: Ethics
- Sponsored By:
Ethics Law - Soliciting the Employment of Lobbyists
Prohibiting a State official or public official from initiating a
solicitation for a person to retain the services of a particular
regulated lobbyist or lobbying firm.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (135-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Public Officials -see also- Atty Gen; Compt; Coun Admin; etc
- State Employees
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 380819/01 Offered on: March 8, 2011 at:
10:18 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 10, 2011: Third Reading Passed (135-0)