File Code: Capital Budget
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 843
- Sponsored By:
Chair, Budget and Taxation Committee (By Request - Departmental -
University System of Maryland)
Academic Facilities Bonding Authority
Increasing the bonding authority for the University System of
Maryland; approving specified projects for the acquisition,
development, and improvement of specified academic facilities for the
University System of Maryland; authorizing the issuance of bonds by
the University System of Maryland for financing the projects;
providing that specified bonds are not a debt or an obligation of the
State or any of its subdivisions; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/17 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/17 at 2:15 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:15 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable with Amendments
- Laid Over (Senator DeGrange) Adopted
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- Returned Passed
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Favorable Report by Appropriations
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (106-34)
Action after passage in Senate and House
- Approved by the Governor
- - Chapter 631
- Budget and Taxation Committee, Chair
- University System of Maryland
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Universities and Colleges
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled, Chapter
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 209035/01 Offered on: March 30, 2010 at:
11:02 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Budget and Taxation
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 29, 2010: Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- March 30, 2010: Third Reading Passed (106-34)