File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 202/09 - JPR
- Sponsored By:
Financial Crimes - Seizure and Forfeiture of Property
Establishing seizure and forfeiture procedures for property obtained
through or used in connection with specified financial crimes;
establishing conditions that would exclude specified property from
forfeiture; establishing how specified property subject to forfeiture
may be seized, with exceptions; establishing circumstances that must
be considered when determining whether to seize specified property;
establishing a deadline for filing a complaint seeking forfeiture;
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Fraud -see also- Forgery
- Housing -see also- Apartments; Condominiums; Mobile Homes
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Personal Property
- Real Property
- Search and Seizure
- Telecommunications -see also- Telephones
- Theft -see also- Shoplifting
- Victims -see also- Criminal Injuries Compensation
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Procedure
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: