File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1414
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Procedure - Violent Offenders - Parole as Condition for Alcohol or
Drug Abuse Treatment
Providing that a defendant who has been sentenced to the Division of
Correction after being convicted of a specified violent crime is not
eligible for commitment for alcohol or drug abuse treatment until the
defendant is eligible for parole.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (44-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 4/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Parole and Probation
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Prisoners -see also- Ex-Offenders
- Substance Abuse
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Correctional Services
- Health - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Judicial Proceedings
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 26, 2010: Third Reading Passed (44-0)