File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
State Board of Dental Examiners - Dentists - Use of Dental Amalgam, Mercury,
and Amalgam Alloy
Requiring dentists to comply with the U.S. Food and Drug
Administration Final Rule relating to the use of dental amalgam,
mercury, and amalgam alloy as it relates to a dentist's treatment of
the dentist's patients, including a determination of a patient's
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 4/7 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Federal Government
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Health Occupations -see also- specific health occupations
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Health Occupations
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 674631/01 Offered on: March 23, 2010 at:
10:45 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 24, 2010: Third Reading Passed (47-0)