File Code: Taxes - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Senators Garagiola, Astle, Kittleman, and Klausmeier
Maryland Estate Tax
Altering a specified limit on the unified credit used for determining
the Maryland estate tax; altering a specified limitation on the amount
of the Maryland estate tax; and applying the Act to decedents dying
after December 31, 2009.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator John C. Astle, District 30
- Senator Allan H. Kittleman, District 9
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- Estates and Trusts
- Federal Government
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees &Taxes; specific tax
- Tax Credits -see also- Circuit Breaker
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: