File Code: Gaming
- Sponsored By:
Senators Pugh, Conway, Jones, and McFadden
Video Lottery Facility Commission - Financial Impact of Additional Games -
Requiring the Video Lottery Facility Commission to conduct a study to
assess the financial impact of offering specified games in video
lottery facilities; and requiring the Commission to report to the
General Assembly on or before January 1, 2011.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Catherine E. Pugh, District 40
- Senator Joan Carter Conway, District 43
- Senator Verna L. Jones, District 44
- Senator Nathaniel J. McFadden, District 45
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: