File Code: Environment
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 236/09 - ENV
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1153
- Sponsored By:
Environment - Reducing Lead Risk in Housing - Lead Paint Dust Testing
Altering the requirements for property owners to satisfy specified
lead risk reduction standards relating to specified changes in
occupancy in specified properties; requiring specified lead risk
reduction standards to be performed in accordance with local fire code
standards; and making conforming changes.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted (24-20)
- Special Order 3/26 (Senator Muse) Adopted
- Special Order 3/29 (Senator Harrington) Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Failed (22-23)
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fire Protection
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Housing -see also- Apartments; Condominiums; Mobile Homes
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Judicial Proceedings
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 25, 2010: Favorable Adopted (24-20)
- March 28, 2010: Third Reading Failed (22-23)