File Code: Real Property
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 605
- Sponsored By:
Real Property - Wrongful Detainer
Transferring and clarifying the application of specified provisions of
law relating to wrongful detainer of real property; providing that
specified provisions of law relating to an action for possession do
not apply to an action for wrongful detainer; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- Returned Passed
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 4/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (140-0)
Action after passage in Senate and House
- Approved by the Governor
- - Chapter 558
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
- Leases and Rent
- Protection Orders
- Real Property
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled, Chapter
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 318574/01 Offered on: March 16, 2010 at:
11:20 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Judicial Proceedings
- Environmental Matters
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 18, 2010: Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- April 3, 2010: Third Reading Passed (140-0)