File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Senators Stone, Jacobs, Kasemeyer, Klausmeier, and Mooney
Criminal Procedure - Sexual Offenders - Tracking Device as Condition of
Probation and for Life After Release from Custody
Requiring a court to require specified convicted sexual offenders, as
a condition of probation, to register for electronic tracking by the
Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services; authorizing a
court to specify geographic locations to which convicted sexual
offenders may not travel as a condition of probation; requiring a
person who has been convicted of a sexual offense for the second time
or who is required to register as a sex offender for a term of life to
register for electronic tracking for life with the Department; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Edward J. Kasemeyer, District 12
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Electronic Surveillance -see also- Wiretapping
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Fees -see also- Attys` Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Parole and Probation
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Public Safety and Correctional Services, Department of
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Sexual Offenses
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Procedure
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: