File Code: Health Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Pharmacies - Delivery of Controlled Dangerous Substances
Requiring specified pharmacies to require an adult to sign for the
delivery of a controlled dangerous substance to a residence.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Controlled Dangerous Substances -see also- Substance Abuse
- Pharmacists and Pharmacies
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Health Occupations
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs