File Code: Natural Resources - Generally
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 220
- Sponsored By:
Senators Glassman, Harris, and Jacobs
Program Open Space - Local Agricultural Exposition Centers - Authorization
Authorizing each subdivision to construct and operate an agricultural
exposition center on land that was acquired by the subdivision with
Program Open Space funding; and authorizing the sale of specified
agricultural products at each agricultural exposition center.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs Withdrawn
- No Action
- Senator Barry Glassman, District 35
- Senator Andrew P. Harris, District 7
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agriculture -see also- Farmland
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Program Open Space
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Natural Resources
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs