File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Locksmiths Act - Exemptions - Repossession of Property
Exempting the lawful repossession of tangible personal property from
the Maryland Locksmiths Act.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Regulation
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 23, 2010: Third Reading Passed (47-0)