File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Motor Vehicles - Registration Plates - "Home of Our National Anthem"
Requiring that registration plates for a vehicle, except for specified
special registration plates, display the words "Home of Our National
Anthem"; and applying the Act to registration plates manufactured on
or after October 1, 2010.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subject:
- License Plates
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 118773/01 Offered on: March 3, 2010 at:
11:41 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Judicial Proceedings
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 5, 2010: Third Reading Passed (47-0)