File Code: Hunting and Fishing
- Sponsored By:
Natural Resources - Right to Hunt, Fish, and Harvest Wild Game
Proposing an amendment to the Maryland Constitution that establishes
the right of every person to hunt, fish, or harvest wild game, subject
to State law; and submitting the amendment to the qualified voters of
the State of Maryland for their adoption or rejection.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Re-assigned Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/2 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/2 at 3:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Constitutional Amendments
- Fish and Fishing -see also- Aquaculture; Gill Nets
- Hunting -see also- Trapping
- Trapping -see also- Hunting
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - Declaration of Rights
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs