File Code: State Government - General Assembly
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 17/09 - EHE
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 47
- Sponsored By:
Legislative Districting - Resident Delegates by County
Amending the Maryland Constitution to provide that legislative
districting shall, to the greatest extent practicable, result in a
resident delegate from every county; and submitting the amendment to
the qualified voters of the State for their adoption or rejection.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 1/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Constitutional Amendments
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - III Legislative Department
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: