File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
- Sponsored By:
General Assembly Compensation Commission - Recommendations - Optional
Rejecting items included in the Resolution of the General Assembly
Compensation Commission dated January 5, 2010, and transmitted to the
General Assembly on January 12, 2010, that address specified proposed
changes to salaries for the President of the Senate, the Speaker of
the House, and members of the General Assembly, as well as addressing
in-district travel, out-of-state travel, and the Legislative Pension
Plan for members of the General Assembly; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 4/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Armed Forces -see also- Militia; Veterans
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Retirement Systems -see also- Mandatory Retirement
- Salaries -see also- Overtime; Reimbursement Rates
- State Employees
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: