File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 698
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Shewell, Elliott, Krebs, and Stocksdale
Vehicle Laws - Controlled Dangerous Substances - Per Se Driving Offenses
Prohibiting a person from driving or attempting to drive if there is
in the person's blood any specified controlled dangerous substance or
its metabolite under specified circumstances; providing that a
specified defense is not available for specified charges; providing
for penalties; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Tanya T. Shewell, District 5A
- Delegate Donald B. Elliott, District 4B
- Delegate Susan W. Krebs, District 9B
- Delegate Nancy R. Stocksdale, District 5A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Controlled Dangerous Substances -see also- Substance Abuse
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Drivers` Licenses
- Drunk and Drugged Driving
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: