File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Haynes, Carter, Conaway, Glenn, Harrison, Kirk, Oaks, Robinson,
Rosenberg, Stukes, and Tarrant
Baltimore City Fire Station Closing and Realignment Citizens' Review Board
Establishing a Baltimore City Fire Station Closing and Realignment
Citizens' Review Board; providing for the membership, terms, and
duties of the Board; providing for the chair of the Board; providing
that a member of the Board may not receive compensation as a member of
the Board but may receive reimbursement for specified expenses; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Keith E. Haynes, District 44
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Hattie N. Harrison, District 45
- Delegate Ruth M. Kirk, District 44
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
- Delegate Melvin L. Stukes, District 44
- Delegate Shawn Z. Tarrant, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Fire Protection
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- Rescue Squads -see also- Ambulances; Emergency Medical Serv.
- Review Boards
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Public Safety
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: