File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Ramirez, Frick, and Montgomery
Real Property - Residential Property - Local Government Abandoned Property
Authorizing a county or municipal corporation to enact a local law
establishing an abandoned residential property registry for specified
property located in the county or municipal corporation; requiring a
local law enacted under the Act to require a specified creditor owner
to register the property, pay a registration fee, and be responsible
for the maintenance and security of the property; requiring a local
law to provide that not maintaining or securing the property is a
misdemeanor subject to a specified fine; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
- Delegate C. William Frick, District 16
- Delegate Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Abandoned Property
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Fees -see also- Attys` Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Nuisances -see also- Noise; Weeds
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Real Property
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: