File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Dwyer, Beidle, Kipke, Love, Schuh, and Sophocleus
Criminal Law - Statewide Definition of Criminal Gang Member
Requiring all law enforcement agencies in the State to define
"criminal gang member" as a person whose membership in a criminal gang
is proven by specified criteria.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Don H. Dwyer, Jr., District 31
- Delegate Pamela Beidle, District 32
- Delegate Nicholaus R. Kipke, District 31
- Delegate Mary Ann E. Love, District 32
- Delegate Steven R. Schuh, District 31
- Delegate Theodore Sophocleus, District 32
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :