File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 1308/08 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Sophocleus, Beidle, Dwyer, Kipke, Love, and Schuh
Criminal Law - Definition of "Criminal Gang"
Altering the definition of "criminal gang" to include any association,
instead of only an ongoing association, of three or more persons
meeting specified criteria.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Theodore Sophocleus, District 32
- Delegate Pamela Beidle, District 32
- Delegate Don H. Dwyer, Jr., District 31
- Delegate Nicholaus R. Kipke, District 31
- Delegate Mary Ann E. Love, District 32
- Delegate Steven R. Schuh, District 31
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :