File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Kipke, Beidle, Dwyer, Love, Schuh, and Sophocleus
Forfeiture of Property - Criminal Gang Offenses
Authorizing the seizure of specified property used or intended for use
in connection with criminal gang activity; establishing procedures to
be followed for the forfeiture of specified property; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Nicholaus R. Kipke, District 31
- Delegate Pamela Beidle, District 32
- Delegate Don H. Dwyer, Jr., District 31
- Delegate Mary Ann E. Love, District 32
- Delegate Steven R. Schuh, District 31
- Delegate Theodore Sophocleus, District 32
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Liens -see also- Mechanics` Liens
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Personal Property
- Real Property
- Search and Seizure
- Summonses -see also- Subpoenas
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :