Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2011 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 142). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2010 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Ali, Taylor, Barkley, Kaiser, Montgomery, and Reznik
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Muslim Community Center Youth
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $200,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors and the Board
of Trustees of the Muslim Community Center, Inc. for the acquisition,
planning, design, construction, renovation, and capital equipping of
the Muslim Community Center Youth Multipurpose Facility, located in
Silver Spring; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds,
subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a
matching fund; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/13 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Saqib Ali, District 39
- Delegate Charles Barkley, District 39
- Delegate Anne R. Kaiser, District 14
- Delegate Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Delegate Kirill Reznik, District 39
- Delegate Herman L. Taylor, Jr., District 14
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Montgomery County
- Religion -see also- Churches
- State Bonds
- Youth -see also- Minors
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.
Committee Votes :