File Code: Corporations and Associations
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 792
- Sponsored By:
Department of Assessments and Taxation - Processing Fees and Electronic
Document Filing and Processing System
Establishing specified fees that the State Department of Assessments
and Taxation must collect for processing specified business entity
documents within specified time periods; and requiring the Department,
contingent on the availability of funds, to develop and implement a
system, accessible on the Department's website, for the electronic
filing and processing of documents authorized or required by law to be
submitted to the Department.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Assessments and Taxation, Department of
- Corporations -see also- Municipal Corps; Public Corps & Inst
- Electronic Government
- Fees -see also- Attys` Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Limited Liability Companies
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Corporations and Associations
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: