File Code: Commercial Law - Consumer Protection
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Howard, Conaway, Kullen, Proctor, and Walker
Consumer Protection - Prohibition on Placement of Unsolicited Commercial
Advertisements on Motor Vehicles
Prohibiting specified publishers from placing or causing to be placed
specified unsolicited commercial advertisements on a motor vehicle.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Sue Kullen, District 27B
- Delegate James E. Proctor, Jr., District 27A
- Delegate Jay Walker, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Elec. Comm.; etc
- Consumer Protection -see also- Unfair Trade Practices
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Unfair Trade Practices
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Commercial Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters