File Code: Capital Budget
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 897
- Sponsored By:
Chair, Appropriations Committee (By Request - Departmental - University
System of Maryland)
Academic Facilities Bonding Authority
Increasing the bonding authority for the University System of
Maryland; approving specified projects for the acquisition,
development, and improvement of specified academic facilities for the
University System of Maryland; authorizing the issuance of bonds by
the University System of Maryland for financing the projects;
providing that specified bonds are not a debt or an obligation of the
State or any of its subdivisions; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:30 p.m.
- No Action
- Appropriations Committee, Chair
- University System of Maryland
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Universities and Colleges
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: