File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Conway, DeBoy, Eckardt, Elmore, Haddaway, Malone, Mathias, and
Crimes - Sexual Offenses - Children Under the Age of 15
Altering specified provisions concerning the age of a victim for
purposes of prohibitions against first and second degree rape and
first and second degree sexual offenses by persons 18 years of age or
older involving victims who are children under age 15; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Norman H. Conway, District 38B
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate Adelaide C. Eckardt, District 37B
- Delegate D. Page Elmore, District 38A
- Delegate Jeannie Haddaway, District 37B
- Delegate James E. Malone, Jr., District 12A
- Delegate James N. Mathias, Jr., District 38B
- Delegate David D. Rudolph, District 34B
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Sexual Offenses
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: