File Code: Workers' Compensation
- Sponsored By:
Joint Committee on Workers' Compensation Benefit and Insurance Oversight -
Expanding the membership of the Joint Committee on Workers'
Compensation Benefit and Insurance Oversight to include a
representative from a self-insured local government entity.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Workers` Compensation
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 19, 2010: Third Reading Passed (137-0)