File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Impallaria, Jennings, McComas, and McDonough
Harford County - Towing and Removing Vehicles
Establishing that a vehicle may not be towed or removed from private
property in Harford County unless the owner of the property has posted
specified signs and makes a request for the towing or removal of the
specific vehicle; providing that a property owner may not contract
with a person for the towing or removal of a vehicle under specified
circumstances; requiring the owner of property in Harford County to
maintain records and keep specified documentation relating to towed
vehicles; limiting specified fees and charges; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (137-1)
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Delegate Rick Impallaria, District 7
- Delegate J. B. Jennings, District 7
- Delegate Susan K. McComas, District 35B
- Delegate Pat McDonough, District 7
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Contracts -see also- Land Installment Contracts; Procurement
- Fees -see also- Attys` Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Harford County
- Insurance -see also- Health Ins; MAIF; Motor Vehicle Ins
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Signs and Billboards
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 430615/01 Offered on: April 8, 2010 at:
10:30 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- April 2, 2010: Third Reading Passed (137-1)