File Code: Prior Authorizations
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 506
Prior authorizations that were altered during the 2010 Session
were amended into the Omnibus Bill (SB 1018). Individual prior
authorizations were not acted upon by the legislature, instead
the General Assembly amended
to alter prior authorizations.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Gaines, Healey, and Ross
Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2006 - Prince George's County - YMCA
Amending the Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2006 to alter
the purpose of YMCA Renaissance Square grant; changing the grantee
from the Board of Directors of YMCA Metropolitan Washington, Inc. to
the Mayor and City Council of the City of Hyattsville; and extending
the deadline by which the grantee must present evidence that a
matching fund will be provided.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Tawanna P. Gaines, District 22
- Delegate Anne Healey, District 22
- Delegate Justin D. Ross, District 22
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George`s County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :