File Code: State Government - Personnel
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Robinson, Conaway, Glenn, Heller, Shewell, Stocksdale, and Vaughn
State Personnel - Fees Charged by State Employees - Prohibition
Prohibiting State employees from charging a fee payable to the
employee to assist an individual to complete an application, form, or
other document required by the unit of State government for which the
employee works, whether or not the assistance is provided during the
employee's regular workday; and applying the Act to all employees of
all units in all branches of State government, including units with
independent personnel systems.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Henry B. Heller, District 19
- Delegate Tanya T. Shewell, District 5A
- Delegate Nancy R. Stocksdale, District 5A
- Delegate Michael L. Vaughn, District 24
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fees -see also- Attys` Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- State Employees
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Personnel and Pensions
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :