File Code: Horse Racing
- Sponsored By:
Horse Racing - Foaled Stakes Programs Races - Registration Requirements
Altering a method by which a horse may be registered with the Maryland
Standardbred Race Fund Advisory Committee to enable the horse to start
in a race of the Foaled Stakes Program.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Regulation
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: