File Code: Insurance - Health
- Sponsored By:
Delegate V. Clagett
Health Insurance - Mandated Benefits - Dental Implants
Prohibiting insurers, nonprofit health service plans, and health
maintenance organizations that provide coverage for specified
procedures under specified circumstances from excluding or denying
coverage for dental implant surgery and devices; making the provisions
of the Act applicable to health benefit plans issued to small
employers, notwithstanding specified provisions of law; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Health Insurance -see also- HMOS; Managed Care Organizations
- Health Maintenance Organizations -see also- Manage Care Orgs
- Small Business
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Health and Government Operations