File Code: Education - Local Bills
- Sponsored By:
Prince George's County Delegation
Education - Prince George's County Board of Education - Bonding Authority
Authorizing the Prince George's County Board of Education to issue
bonds for the acquisition, development, or improvement of public
school facilities in the Prince George's County Public School System;
establishing the rights and duties associated with the bonding
authority; requiring passage of a specified resolution by the
governing body of Prince George's County before a bond may be issued;
submitting the Act to a referendum of the legally qualified voters of
Prince George's County; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Education, Boards of
- Prince George`s County
- Public Debt -see also- County & Balt City Bonds; State Bonds
- Public Schools
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees &Taxes; specific tax
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :