File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Chair, Environmental Matters Committee (By Request - Departmental -
Department of the Environment - Lead Paint Renovation Training - Regulatory
Authorizing the Department of the Environment to adopt specified
regulations regarding specified renovation activities resulting in the
disturbance of paint in a building built before 1978; authorizing the
Department to exempt activities and buildings from regulation; and
defining specified terms.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Environmental Matters Committee, Chair
- Environment, Department of the
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Contractors -see also- Heating & Cooling; Home Improvement
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Fees -see also- Attys` Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Job Training
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Rules and Regulations
- Safety -see also- Occupational Safety
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: