File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Serafini, Bates, Beitzel, Jenkins, Miller, Myers, Niemann, Shank,
Shewell, and F. Turner
Malicious Destruction - Property of Another - Definition and Foreclosure
Defining "property of another" for purposes of the prohibition against
malicious destruction of property; requiring that specified notices
sent to occupants of residential property in foreclosure contain a
specified paragraph informing the occupants of the criminal sanctions
for malicious destruction of property; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judiciary
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (136-0)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Delegate Andrew A. Serafini, District 2A
- Delegate Gail H. Bates, District 9A
- Delegate Wendell R. Beitzel, District 1A
- Delegate Charles A. Jenkins, District 3B
- Delegate Warren E. Miller, District 9A
- Delegate LeRoy E. Myers, Jr., District 1C
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate Christopher B. Shank, District 2B
- Delegate Tanya T. Shewell, District 5A
- Delegate Frank S. Turner, District 13
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Real Property
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Real Property
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 332511/01 Offered on: February 23, 2010 at:
10:19 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 25, 2010: Third Reading Passed (136-0)