File Code: Civil Actions and Procedures
- Sponsored By:
Evidence - Journalist's Testimonial Privileges - Student
Providing that specified testimonial privileges apply to a student
engaged in a news gathering or news disseminating capacity under
specified circumstances; making stylistic changes; and applying the
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judiciary
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (138-0)
- Returned Passed
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
Action after passage in House and Senate
- Approved by the Governor
- - Chapter 140
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- News Media
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled, Chapter
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 382916/02 Offered on: March 2, 2010 at:
10:15 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Judicial Proceedings
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 4, 2010: Third Reading Passed (138-0)
- April 1, 2010: Third Reading Passed (47-0)