File Code: Courts and Court Personnel - Statewide
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 331
- Sponsored By:
Jury Duty - Exemption from Service - Election Judge
Exempting from jury service an individual who has served as an
election judge for a county board of elections in the State during the
3 years preceding the date on which the individual must report for
jury service according to the jury summons; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/27 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Elections -see also- Ballots; Camp Financ; Pol Cands; Voting
- Juries -see also- Grand Juries
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :