File Code: Gaming
- Sponsored By:
Video Lottery Terminals - State Legislators - Prohibited Acts
Prohibiting a member of the Senate of Maryland or the House of
Delegates from holding a license issued in connection with the
operation of video lottery terminals; and prohibiting a member from
performing work or services as an independent contractor for the
holder of any license issued under the video lottery terminals law.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 1/28 at 11:00 a.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: