File Code: Health Care Facilities and Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Health Services Cost Review Commission - Membership
Increasing the number of members on the Health Services Cost Review
Commission; specifying that specified members of the Commission shall
represent specified interests; requiring members of the Commission to
devote full-time duties to office; requiring the Governor, to the
extent practicable, when making appointments to the Commission, to
assure geographic balance and promote specified diversity in the
Commission membership; authorizing the Governor to remove a member in
a specified manner under specified circumstances; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Finance
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fees -see also- Attys` Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Health Services Cost Review Commission
- Hospitals -see also- Clinics; State Hospitals
- Nursing Homes -see also- Continuing Care; Long-Term Care
- Salaries -see also- Overtime; Reimbursement Rates
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: