File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Caroline County - Bay Restoration Fee - Lien Against Property
Establishing in Caroline County that an unpaid Bay Restoration Fee is
a lien against the property on which the wastewater facility, onsite
sewage disposal system, or holding tank is located; and requiring a
notice of lien to be recorded in the land records of Caroline County.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/23 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Caroline County
- Fees -see also- Attys` Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Land Records -see also- Deeds
- Liens -see also- Mechanics` Liens
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: