File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Correctional Services - Repeat Violent Offenders - Diminution Credits and
Prohibiting the earning of diminution credits to reduce the term of
confinement of an inmate who has been convicted of a specified second
or subsequent crime of violence; eliminating parole eligibility for an
inmate who is serving a term of confinement for specified crimes of
violence committed on or after a specified date; and providing that
the Act does not restrict the authority of the Governor to pardon or
remit a specified sentence.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Parole and Probation
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Prisoners -see also- Ex-Offenders
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Correctional Services
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: