File Code: Higher Education
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1179
- Sponsored By:
Office of Student Financial Assistance - Public Service Scholarships - Student
Members of County Boards of Education
Authorizing members of the General Assembly to authorize the Office of
Student Financial Assistance to award specified scholarship funds to
student members of county boards of education; establishing the
program of Public Service Scholarships for Student Members of County
Boards of Education; establishing requirements for receiving a
scholarship; establishing the amount, use, and duration of specified
awards; providing for the funding of Public Service Scholarships; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Education, Boards of
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Higher Education Commission
- Scholarships and Student Financial Aid
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs