File Code: Taxes - Property
- Sponsored By:
Property Tax Assessments - Exterior Physical Inspection of Property - Waiver
Authorizing a waiver, under specified circumstances, of the
requirement that all real property be valued based on an exterior
physical inspection during every 3-year cycle; providing for
assessments based on any available resources without doing an exterior
physical inspection during the period of any waiver; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Assessments and Taxation, Department of
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Inspections -see also- Motor Vehicle Inspection
- Property Tax
- Real Property
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - Property
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: