File Code: Gaming
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 608
- Sponsored By:
Video Lottery Gaming - Table Games
Amending the Maryland Constitution to authorize a person that holds a
video lottery operation license to offer table games, including poker,
blackjack, craps, and roulette, to the public; and submitting this
amendment to the qualified voters of the State of Maryland for their
adoption or rejection.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Constitutional Amendments
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - XIX Video Lottery Terminals
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: