File Code: Workers' Compensation
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1280
- Sponsored By:
Senators Pugh, Astle, Della, Garagiola, Glassman, Kelley, Klausmeier,
Lenett, Peters, and Stone
Workers' Compensation - Medical Presumptions
Altering the occupational disease presumption under the workers'
compensation law as applied to specified individuals; providing that
specified diseases and cancers are considered occupational diseases
suffered in the line of duty and are compensable in a specified
manner; providing that a specified presumption applies only if
specified circumstances are met; terminating the Act at the end of
June 30, 2015; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Catherine E. Pugh, District 40
- Senator John C. Astle, District 30
- Senator George W. Della, Jr., District 46
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Barry Glassman, District 35
- Senator Delores G. Kelley, District 10
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator Mike Lenett, District 19
- Senator Douglas J. J. Peters, District 23
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
- Diseases -see also- AIDS; Rabies
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire Protection
- Rescue Squads -see also- Ambulances; Emergency Medical Serv.
- Workers` Compensation
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Labor and Employment
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: