File Code: Workers' Compensation
- Sponsored By:
Workers' Compensation - Jurisdiction Pending Appeal - Proposed Settlement
Expanding the circumstances under which the Workers' Compensation
Commission retains jurisdiction pending an appeal of a Commission
order to include a request for approval of a proposed settlement of
all or part of a claim.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Finance
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Appeals -see also- Judicial Review
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Workers` Compensation
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Labor and Employment
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 4, 2010: Third Reading Passed (47-0)